Immigration Criminal Defense Lawyer in Scranton
Immigration offenses are extremely common in the United States and throughout Pennsylvania, and many individuals are charged with immigration crimes every year. If you or a loved one has been charged with an immigration offense in Scranton or Wilkes-Barre, you need to take immediate action to protect your rights and your future.
A criminal defense attorney from Rogan Law can provide you with the assistance you will need to seek a resolution to immigration charges and they can help you through the complex process of fighting these charges.
There are a number of offenses that constitute as immigration crimes, including:
- Alien Smuggling
- Domestic Transporting
- Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting
- Bringing Aliens to the United States
- Knowingly Hiring Illegal Aliens
- Illegal entry, marriage, or establishing a business to evade immigration laws
- Illegal entry after being excluded, deported, or removed
Prohibited sexual activities with aliens
- Importing aliens for prostitution
- Holding aliens for prostitution
- Keeping, maintaining, controlling, employing, or harboring aliens for prostitution
- Refusal to depart
- Marriage Fraud
- Fleeing or evading a checkpoint
- Passports and other entry documents
- Passport Fraud
- Fraud and misuse of visas, permits, and other related documents
Contact Rogan Law today!
Need an attorney for an immigration crime case in Scranton? If you or someone you care about has been charged with violating an immigration law, you are going to need a lawyer representing you. The penalties for breaking an immigration law are harsh and you will want to avoid these by any means necessary.
The first most important action you can take to protect your future and the future of your family is to hire an experienced defense attorney from out law firm.
Your criminal defense lawyer will know how best to handle your situation and will take the proper actions on your behalf to improve your chances of successfully resolving your immigration charges.
Thousands of Cases Handled
Free & Confidential Consultations
Over 30 Years of Legal Experience
Available 24/7 for Your Case Needs
Personalized Service Focused on Results