Representation You Can Trust Guiding Clients for Nearly 30 Years

Truck Accident FAQ

Scranton & Wilkes-Barre Truck Accident Lawyer

What should I do if I or my loved one was injured in a truck accident?

If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, the first thing you should do is seek medical attention. You want to make sure your injuries are properly cared for so they do not get worse. Furthermore, by receiving medical attention first and foremost, you can learn the extent of your injuries and the impact they will have on your life. This is an essential element to preparing your lawsuit. Without knowing the extent of your injuries, we will not know how much in damages to ask for.

How much do you think my case is worth?

It’s very difficult to give an idea of how much a case may be worth without reviewing all the facts. There are a number of factors to take into consideration, including the extent of your injuries, which party is at fault, the cost of your medical bills, and the effects your injuries will have in the long run. The best way to determine the value of your case is by contacting Rogan Law to set up a free consultation. After reviewing your case, we will be able to give you a much better idea of how much your case is worth.

What can I recover in damages?

If you have been injured in a truck accident, you are entitled to be compensated for your medical bills, future and ongoing-medical expenses, lost wages, lost earning capacity, property damage, emotional distress, pain and suffering, and decreased quality of life.

What if I am partially at fault?

Even if you think you are partially to blame for the accident, it’s best to refrain from saying so. During the accident investigation, it may be discovered that the accident wasn’t entirely your fault. However, if you admit to the police that you caused the accident, they may not take the time to investigate the accident, causing you to lose compensation you rightfully deserve. Furthermore, even if the accident was partially your fault, you may still be able to retain some amount of compensation.

What if I’ve lost a loved one in a truck accident?

If your loved one has been killed in a truck accident caused by a negligent driver, an attorney at our firm can help you file a wrongful death lawsuit. Although you won’t be eligible to recover the same types of damages as the victim, we can still help you seek compensation for burial and administrative expenses, non-economic losses, and pain and suffering.

To learn more about the services provided at Rogan Law, please contact Scranton truck accident attorney Patrick Rogan today.

Get the Team at Rogan Law On Your Side Now

We've Been Helping Clients Fight Criminal Charges for Nearly 30 Years
  1. We Are Available to You 24/7
  2. Legal Services Available in English & Spanish
  3. All Initial Case Consultations Are Free
  4. Our Attorney Has Nearly 30 Years of Experience
Request Your Free Case Consultation
  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
    You entered an invalid number.
  • Please select an option.
  • Please enter a message.