Driver Safety & Trucking Accidents in NE Pennsylvania
Scranton Truck Accident Attorney
While it is important to be aware that a negligent truck driver can cause
a trucking accident to occur, it is also important to note that other
drivers can take action to help avoid an accident in the first place.
Following are some basic driver safety tips to help avoid becoming involved
in a serious truck accident:
- Be alert when you are driving in the vicinity of a truck. They may swerve
unexpectedly due to the wind or poor road conditions.
- Do not drive alongside a truck for any extended period of time.
- Do not stop suddenly or change lanes directly in front of a large truck,
as these vehicles take approximately 40% longer to stop than a smaller vehicle.
- Be sure that you do not drive in the truck driver’s blind spots.
- Try to maintain a consistent speed if you are driving in front of or behind a truck.
- If you spot a truck driver who is swerving, speeding or otherwise driving
recklessly, contact law enforcement and report this immediately.
Scranton, Wilkes-Barre & Stroudsburg Truck Accident Representation
If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident in Northeast
Pennsylvania, it is important to consult a Scranton truck accident attorney
at The Rogan Law Firm. With our experience in this area of personal injury
law along with our knowledge and dedication to our clients’ rights,
we strive to maximize your financial recovery. With our help, you may
be able to receive financial compensation for your medical expenses, lost
wages and future medical care. You may also be compensated for emotional
trauma as well. Our firm takes on cases throughout Scranton, Wilkes-Barre,
Stroudsburg and the surrounding areas and offers a free initial consultation
to discuss your particular accident.
Contact a Scranton truck accident lawyer at The Rogan Law Firm today!