What is My Case Worth?
Finding out what your personal injury claim may be worth is an important issue to consider if someone else caused you or someone you love to be injured. At Rogan Law, we help victims of
injuries throughout Wilkes-Barre, Scranton, Stroudsburg and the surrounding areas in Pennsylvania. We understand how to assess the worth of your case, helping you seek the full financial compensation to which you may be entitled under personal injury law. We offer a free consultation with a lawyer if you are interested in learning more about our services in this regard. With our help, you can find out what your case is worth.
There is nothing we can do after an accident has already occurred to erase its negative effects from your life. However, we can help you hold the negligent person or entity responsible for their actions by seeking and recovering financial compensation to cover medical bills, lost earnings, future medical expenses, any loss of potential earnings, and even non-economic damages such as for emotional trauma or pain and suffering. While monetary compensation cannot make it so an accident never occurred, it can offer you the means to rebuild and begin moving on with your life.
An experienced attorney can properly evaluate the value of a personal injury claim, assessing all pertinent factors:
- All medical expenses associated with the injury, including doctor visits, hospital bills, medication, therapy, medical supplies and travel expenses to and from doctor appointments.
- Any future medical care that may be needed.
- The lasting impact that your injuries will have on you from a physical and psychological standpoint.
- Any psychological injuries you sustained.
- Wages you lost from missed work while you were injured, as well as any loss of future earnings.